Sponsor a Series or Performance
With the inception of the Cultural Series in 1984, SFSC has set the standard for entertainment in the area by presenting some of the most exceptional performers on tour. Through quality programming, affordable rental facilities, and low-cost and free performances, the college has been able to enrich the lives of the community it serves.
Purchasing tickets is one of the most effective ways to support the performing arts at SFSC, but the cost of presenting high quality artists is far greater than income from ticket sales, even when the event is sold out. Like all performing arts centers, ticket sales and rentals cover only a portion of the operating expenses. Each season is made possible through the generous and deeply appreciated gifts of many individuals, businesses and corporations that support the performing arts at SFSC. With continuing fiscal challenges, these financial commitments are essential. Therefore, like many nonprofit organizations, we ask that you keep us in mind when budgeting and extending your generous gifts.
As a sponsor of a performance or series, you will help SFSC keep the arts and culture vibrant in our area while receiving much deserved recognition for your gift.
Sponsorship perks are:
- Recognition in all printed materials (season brochure, playbill, newspaper ads, in-house video system)
- Recognition on our website
- Recognition on the star board signage in the theatre lobby
- Recognition in the curtain speech at the beginning of the show
- An ad in each playbill for the entire season (10 Artist Series shows), value of $350-$1100 (for Artist and Matinee series sponsorship only)
- Tax deductible contribution (less the value of tickets and playbill ad)
- Tickets for the performance as well as a VIP parking pass (for Artist and Matinee series sponsors), value of up to $900
- Invitation to our Reveal Dinner (applies to season sponsors and all Artist Series sponsors)
- Invitation to any pre-performance receptions that are held
- Invitation to a meet and greet with the artist
- Flexible payment plans – Invoices are mailed in October, and installment payments can be arranged with full payment required by March.
By becoming a sponsor, you will be among elite leaders in the community that support the performing arts at SFSC and recognize the philanthropic value that the performing arts at SFSC brings to the community. Your support helps keep ticket prices low, funds youth performances for our schools and establishes you as one that values a better quality of life for all area residents and visitors.
Differentiate yourself or your business by sponsoring a great cause in the community. Mingle with leaders in the community and area businesses, reach your target or existing customer base, and be entertained with the best shows in the area.
We invite you to become part of the Sponsorship family at SFSC. For information on sponsorship, contact Cindy Garren at 863-784-7177 or email@example.com, or download our sponsorship brochure.